I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! campmate Stanley Johnson accidentally BURST his luxury item, an inflatable lilo, yesterday in a mishap with a candle.
Stanley was riding high in the ITV jungle after viewers voted for him to be the new Prime Minister, with Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo as his Deputy.
He celebrated by bringing out the lilo, which he won access to when the celebs were delivered care packages earlier this week.
However, the author was unaware he was holding it over a lit candle. The flame gradually melted a hole in the plastic, causing it to burst.
"Oh bugger," Stanley exclaimed, inspecting the damage.
He glumly proclaimed the lounger to be "finished", until realising there might be a way to fix it.
"I think it’s mendable. There’s a patch here, rather a large patch," he pointed out. "If you had a spare patch, I think we could get this back in business.
"It was my mistake totally. I was just standing there and I hadn’t realised that at my foot was a burning candle."
Stanley retrieved a plaster from the first aid box and fixed it over the hole.
After spending a few moments reinflating the lilo, it was back up and running.
"This is what you do if you’re running an economy. You think of immediate patch up measures," Stanley quipped.
His efforts impressed the other campmates. "Being Prime Minister, you know, you have to think on your feet and make executive decisions," commented Jamie Lomas.
"That’s what he did and it’s a very good decision."
Stanley had the last word, issuing a statement about his blunder.
The former MEP joked: "All I want to say is I’m very sorry that there was a leak so early on in my administration.
"There was no point in setting up an enquiry, because it was perfectly obvious that this particular leak came direct from the Prime Minister anyway."
I'm A Celebrity 2017 airs nightly on ITV.