Fans of Jack Maynard have launched a petition to get him back on I'm A Celebrity 2017.
It was announced on Tuesday evening that Jack had "withdrawn" from the ITV series, after just two days.
A spokesperson for Jack said in a statement: "In the last few days Jack has been the subject of a succession of media stories which, given his position as a contestant on 'I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' - filmed in the Australian jungle, with no contact with the outside world, he has been unable to respond to.
"Since it is only fair that everyone should be aware of any allegations made against them and should also have the right to defend themselves, it was agreed that it would be better to bring him out of the show.
"Jack agrees with this decision which was made by his representatives and ITV and thanks everyone who has supported him in the show this far."
Fans of the 'internet sensation' have since launched a petition to get Jack back on the show.
"Ridiculous how 22 year old [Jack] Maynard has been kicked out for tweets made while he was 15," the organiser of the petition wrote online.
However despite Jack boasting over 1 million subscribers on YouTube, as of writing only 805 have signed the petition.
One of those signing wrote: "It's ridiculous that he left bc some idiot found tweets from 6/7 years ago & a great guy is being judged on those & not his actual personality or how he's grown since then."
Following his exit, Jack tonight spoke out to give his side of the story.
He said: "To be honest I just want to start off with that I'm sorry, I'm just really, really sorry. I'm sure most of you have seen that a lot of stuff have been written in the press over the last few days.
"I thought the least you deserved was for me to come home and just sit down and talk to you and explain everything that has been going on.
"I'm so sorry to anyone that I offended, anyone I upset, anyone I made feel uncomfortable."
I'm A Celebrity continues nightly on ITV.