Strictly Come Dancing 2019 newbie Motsi Mabuse says she'll be a fair judge - and won't favour her sister Oti.
Last month, BBC bosses confirmed that Motsi is taking over from Darcey Bussell on the ballroom extravaganza's panel.
However, her appointment proved instantly contoversial, as Oti remains a professional dancer on the show.
Some observers were quick to suggest that Motsi could be biased when scoring her sibling, but she insists this won't be the case.
In an interview with The Sun, the South African star said fairness is one of the "main points" in her life.
She commented: "I really need to be fair and she’ll get what everybody else is getting. We’re on different paths and it’s important.
"I don’t think anybody should be bigger than the show and it’s important that everybody is very professional."
Motsi argued that her aim is to critique the celebrities, not their partners.
"We’re never judging the pro dancers," she continued. "They are brilliant, they are beautiful and they’ve done what they need to do to get there."
The siblings have previously been in the same situation on the German version of Strictly, named Let's Dance.
Motsi is not leaving the show, which is also back on air soon, meaning she'll by flying back and forth between Germany and the UK.
Meanwhile, the 38-year-old also praised longtime Strictly star Anton Du Beke, who had been a popular candidate for her new job.
"I think Anton is like a legend here in Strictly," she said. "Everybody knows him and he’s such a great personality.
“There was a process of me being here and getting here, I didn’t make the choice. I think really Anton will always be an important part of Strictly. He’s a great guy.”
Filming of Strictly's launch episode took place earlier this week, and yesterday the celebs found out who they'll be dancing with.
The new series officially begins next Saturday (7th September) at 7.10pm on BBC One.