Could you win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire's £1 million top prize? Take this quiz with 15 questions to find out.
Hosted once again by Jeremy Clarkson, a new series of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is currently airing nightly on ITV and ITV Hub.
Contestants vie to win the chance of answering 15 questions correctly to win £1,000,000. Four lifelines - Phone a Friend, 50:50, Ask the Audience and Ask the Host - can help them on their way.
This week saw Donald make it all the way to the final question, winning the top prize for the first time in 14 years.
Here are all the questions and answers that Donald faced on his way to the top prize...
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz
1. In the UK, the abbreviation NHS stands for National 'What' Service? (£100)
2. Which Disney character famously leaves a glass slipper behind at a royal ball? (£200)
B) Sleeping Beauty
3. What name is given to the revolving belt machinery in an airport that delivers checked luggage from the plane to baggage reclaim? (£300)
4. Which of these brands was chiefly associated with the manufacture of household locks? (£500)
5. The hammer and sickle is one of the most recognisable symbols of which political ideology? (£1,000)
6. Which toys have been marketed with the phrase "Robots in Disguise"? (£2,000)
A) Bratz Dolls
B) Sylvanian Families
7. What does the word loquacious mean? (£4,000)
8. Obstetrics is a branch of medicine particularly concerned with what? (£8,000)
B) Broken bones
C) Heart conditions
D) Old age
9. In Doctor Who, what was the signature look of the fourth Doctor, as portrayed by Tom Baker? (£16,000)
A) Bow-tie, braces & tweed jacket
B) Wide-brimmed hat & extra long scarf
C) Pinstripe suit & trainers
D) Cape, velvet jacket & frilly shirt
Answer: Wide-brimmed hat & extra long scarf
10. Which of these religious observances lasts for the shortest period of time during the calendar year? (£32,000)
11. At the closest point, which island group is only 50 miles south-east of the coast of Florida? (£64,000)
B) US Virgin Islands
C) Turks and Caicos Islands
12. Construction of which of these famous landmarks was completed first? (£125,000)
A) Empire State Building
B) Royal Albert Hall
C) Eiffel Tower
D) Big Ben Clock Tower
Answer: Big Ben Clock Tower
13. Which of these cetaceans is classified as a "toothed whale"? (£250,000)
A) Gray whale
B) Minke whale
C) Sperm whale
D) Humpback whale
Answer: Sperm whale
14. Who is the only British politician to have held all four "Great Offices of State" at some point during their career? (£500,000)
A) David Lloyd George
B) Harold Wilson
C) James Callaghan
D) John Major
Answer: James Callaghan
15. In 1718, which pirate died in battle off the coast of what is now North Carolina? (£1,000,000)
A) Calico Jack
C) Bartholomew Roberts
D) Captain Kidd
Made it to the end? Why not apply to be on the TV show playing for real cash?
The application process to apply to be a contestant on the show closes September 30. You can apply via this link itv.com/beontv.