Here's a full run down of the Masked Dancer UK contestants in 2021 plus all the hints and clues to their identity.
A spin-off from The Masked Singer, The Masked Dancer sees twelve celebrities competing in a dancing show all while dressed head to toe in elaborate costumes, their identities are hidden on and off stage.
As each celebrity hit the stage, a superstar panel, along with the studio audience, are left guessing who’s behind the mask as the celebrity Dancers try to throw them off the scent.
Following a final, here's all about the contestants, the clues and their performances!
The Masked Dancer contestants
Will they have snake hips? Can they be charmed by the music? It’s Viper!
In the first episode, Viper was unmasked as Diversity dancer Jordan Banjo.
Episode 1: Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Links 'hand me down' boxing gloves.
- "I'm the only snake to BLANK on an iconic BLANK."
Confirmed identity: Diversity dancer Jordan Banjo
This beautiful tropical bird migrates to the dance studio during the Spring, it’s Flamingo!
In the second episode, Flamingo was unmasked as popstar and media personality Louise Redknapp.
Episode 2: Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink - Lady Marmalade
- Links to showbiz reporting, fashion & modelling and getting married to a farmer.
- "I once shared a BLANK with a hot BLANK. Not just hot, dangerous."
Confirmed identity: Louise Redknapp.
They dance to their own beat – it’s Beetroot!
In the third episode, Beetroot was unmasked as American burlesque star Dita Von Teese.
Episode 1: Annie Lennox - I Put A Spell On You
Episode 3: Lesley Gore - It's My party
- Beetroot has made references to gardening and the country side, the North, loos, horse riding and 'hearsay'.
- "If her majesty knew I had BLANK BLANK at home she would make a salad of me."
- Two lies and a truth: "I once found myself under a dancing spell", "I've lived a swede and rich existence", "I'm known for my feline features".
Confirmed identity: Dita Von Teese.
Rubber Chicken (Unmasked)
You’ve heard of the funky chicken, now meet Rubber Chicken!
In the fourth episode, Rubber Chicken was unmasked as sporting star Eddie The Eagle.
Episode 2: The Swinging Blue Jeans - Hippy Hippy Shake
Episode 4: Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
- Has made references to comedy, dogs and woks.
- "It's no secret that my BLANK were strong and often BLANK too."
- Two lies and a truth: "This isn't my only fancy dress", "I'm best served on the rocks", "My chick is a purple dinosaur".
Confirmed identity: Eddie The Eagle.
Who let the dogs out? It’s Beagle!
In the fifth episode, Beagle was unmasked as ice skating legend Christopher Dean.
Episode 2: Will.i.am - Bang Bang
Episode 4: Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
Episode 5: Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
- Beagle has made references to flying, being a football captain, trees and travelling.
- "This mutt has something in common with BLANK close and BLANK close."
- Two lies and a truth: "I was known as a bit of a stud back in the day", "I've been upstaged by a comedy legend", "I'd rather it didn't leak out where I'm originally from".
- Word up clue: "Nippy"
Confirmed identity: Christopher Dean
They’ll push me and pull you all around the dancefloor, it’s Llama!
In the fifth episode, Llama was unmasked as TV and radio broadcaster Zoe Ball.
Episode 1: Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova
Episode 3: Billie Eilish - bad guy
Episode 5: Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell
- References to directing and acting, period dramas, the countryside, phone bills, a 'simple life' and having a 'reputation'.
- "My famous BLANK is known for being good with BLANK."
- Two lies and a truth: "One of my earliest jobs was a royal guard", "I have died a death more than one time", "I am Northern drama Queen".
- Word up clue: "Regular"
Confirmed identity: Zoe Ball
Knickerbocker Glory (Unmasked)
Whipped cream and whipping viewers into a dance fueled frenzy, it’s Knickerbocker Glory!
In the sixth episode, Knickerbocker Glory was unmasked as Strictly judge Craig Revel Horwood.
Episode 1: Lady Gaga & Beyoncé - Telephone.
Episode 2: Chicago - And All That Jazz
Episode 5: Todrick Hall - Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels
Episode 6: Luis Fonsi - Despacito / Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
- Knickerbocker Glory has provided references to the seaside, RuPaul's Drag Race and cooking.
- "As a young scoop, I won a BLANK contest with my jelly BLANK."
- Two lies and a truth: "You can put me in your pocket for a good reason", "I went from late nights to early mornings", "My other costume is a cat suit".
- Word up clue: "Waxed"
Confirmed identity: Craig Revel Horwood
I said-a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie. To the hip hip hop... here comes Frog!
In the sixth episode, Frog was unmasked as model and media personality Kelly Brook.
Episode 2: DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - Boom! Shake The Room
Episode 4: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Episode 5: Little Shop of Horrors
Episode 6: Little Mix - Shoutout To My Ex.
- Links to being American, Hollywood films, winning awards and Big Brother
- "I want from appearing in a red BLANK, to appearing against a red, blue and yellow BLANK."
- Two lies and a truth: "My career peaked in Wales", "I've lived my life in slow motion", "There's nothing two dimensional about me".
- Word up clue: "Perfection"
Confirmed identity: Kelly Brook
An ex-STRAW-dinary mover that’s the best dancer in their field, it’s Scarecrow!
In the final, Scarecrow finished in fourth place and was unmasked as actress Tamzin Outhwaite.
Episode 1: Justin Timberlake & Anna Kendrick - September
Episode 3: Pitbull & Kesha - Timber
Episode 5: Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Episode 6: *NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye
Episode 7: Years & Years and Jess Glynne - Come Alive
- Appearing in their opening VT, Scarecrow made references to recycling, housekeeping, posing and a magic wand.
- "My BLANK was part of a BLANK story but it wasn't happily ever after."
- Two lies and a truth: "I always believe it'll be alright on the night", "I was always given a free ride", "I was nominated for a Brooker prize".
- Word up clue: "Villain"
Confirmed identity: Tamzin Outhwaite
Tearing up the dancefloor, it's Zip!
In the final, Zip finished in third place and was unmasked as Take That star Howard Donald.
Episode 1: Sugarhill Gang & Chic - Rappers Delight & Goodtimes
Episode 3: Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
Episode 5: Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars
Episode 6: Odyssey - Use It Up & Wear It Out
Episode 7: Rick James - Super Freak
- Describes themselves as the 'life and soul of the party' who 'loves disco'.
- References to DJing, tea at the savoy and the colours red, yellow, green and blue.
- "I can let slip that I have a new job BLANK the BLANK."
- Two lies and a truth: "My eye colour has influenced my career", "Who is Zip? It's not the only elephant in the room", "I earned my bread and butter behind the scenes".
- Word up clue: "Geraldine"
Confirmed identity: Howard Donald
Introducing a brand-new Nutcracker to the stage, it’s Squirrel!
In the final, Squirrel finished in second place and was unmasked as West End legend Bonnie Langford.
Episode 2: Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Episode 4: Beyoncé - Single Ladies
Episode 5: Usher - Scream
Episode 6: Camila Cabello - Havana
Episode 7: Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
- Links to impersonations, has been working in TV since an early age and has famous parents
- "This Squirrel wasn't BLANK when BLANK got thrown around."
- Two lies and a truth: "This isn't the first time I've been this close to Joel", "I'm regularly surrounded by superfans", "You often see me on Christmas Day".
- Word up: "Meow"
Confirmed identity: Bonnie Langford
Sending the audience into a spin, come on y’all and sing it with me, it’s Carwash!
In the final, Carwash was voted the winner and was unmasked as Olympic gymnast Louis Smith.
Episode 2: Christina Aguilera & Missy Elliot - Car Wash
Episode 4: Grease - Megamix
Episode 5: Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
Episode 6: Mint Royale - Singin' In The Rain
Episode 7: LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem.
- Carwash has made references to 'letting it shine', being used to performing in front of crowds, Brits, Olympics and skiing.
- "I've coupled up with a winning BLANK for a BLANK, purely professional."
- Two lies and a truth: "I get all my energy from vitamin C", "I sound like I sleep in the meadow", "I might look confident but I'm quite shy".
- Word up clue: "Hot tub"
Confirmed identity: Louis Smith
The Masked Dancer airs on ITV and ITV Hub.