Rylan Clark-Neal has confirmed he won't be a part of this year's X Factor All Stars series.
For 2019, The X Factor will air two special series.
A Celebrity version of the main show is currently airing Saturday nights on ITV.
An All Stars spin-off will then follow later in the year, welcoming back acts from the past 15 years of the show.
Rylan, who appeared on the show back in 2012, has ruled out making a return
He told new! magazine this week: "I was asked to do All Stars, but I'm alright. I've got work.
"It was weird because they asked and I was like, 'No!' and then they were like, 'Do you want to do X Factor Celebrity?' No."
Since appearing on The X Factor, Rylan has swapped a potential music career for one in TV presenting.
He went on to win Celebrity Big Brother before hosting the reality show's spin-off Bit on The Side up until last year.
Currently, Rylan fronts Supermarket Sweep on ITV2 and It Takes Two on BBC Two, while next year will see him at the helm of a rebooted Ready Steady Cook.
While Rylan won't be a part of the show, he previously said he "cannot wait" for the spin-offs.
"I literally cannot wait to watch it, just to see who goes back. I am gonna be with popcorn, sat there loving life watching it," Rylan told the Daily Star newspaper earlier in 2019.
As yet, details for The X Factor's All Stars show have yet to be confirmed.
Host Dermot O'Leary recently teased that the series would welcome back "a few of the winners, a few of the sort-of nearly winners and a few of the more eccentric people."
For now, The X Factor: Celebrity continues Saturday nights on ITV.
This weekend will see which of the contestants make it through to the live shows, which begin next weekend.