Ant and Dec have confirmed Saturday Night Takeaway will be returning next Spring.
It will be a while yet though before either show begins.
Saturday Night Takeaway typically airs in February while BGT generally begins around April time.
Speaking earlier this year, Ant and Dec revealed hopes of getting Danny Dyer on the next series of Saturday Night Takeaway.
The Geordie duo have said they're keen to get the EastEnders actor on the show for an Undercover prank.
"We’ve got a few celebs in our sights for under cover. We would love Danny Dyer," the pair told the Daily Star newspaper.
Meanwhile, it's also been confirmed that Scarlett Moffatt will return to Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway in 2018.
The former Gogglebox star turned Queen of the I'm A Celebrity jungle last year joined the Geordie duo as a co-host for this year's series.
And after proving a hit with viewers, Scarlett - who is hosting I'm A Celeb's spin-off show this year - has already signed a new deal.
Speaking at the BAFTA TV Awards, Dec told The Sun newspaper: “Scarlet has signed her contract so we can talk about her! She is back!”
He went on: “We loved Scarlet so much! Scarlet is brilliant she hit the ground running,” Dec continued.
“She bought a real wit and charm to the show that was sadly lacking. She brought this lovely female presence and we loved having her.
“As soon as we worked with her on I’m A Celebrity we wanted her."