Strictly Come Dancing bosses have reportedly found a replacement for Brendan Cole.
Brendan had been a pro dancer on the show for the past 14 years but announced his exit on ITV's Lorraine earlier this year.
Brendan revealed back in January that the BBC had decided not to renew his contract.
"They've made an editorial decision not to have me back on the show," he said. "I'm in shock. I got a phone call. I've had 15 incredible series. I've never been contracted for more than one year. I still wanted to be part of it. My passion is still very much there."
Brendan admitted: "I'm disappointed. I've always known this day would come. I'm a very strong character, some don't like that.
Now it's been reported that Curtis Pritchard will takeover from Brendan.
He is the younger (but much taller) brother of current pro AJ Pritchard.
The appointment follows reports that Strictly were struggling to find a tall enough performer to replace Brendan, who is over 6ft.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: “With a distinct lack of tall male dancers to fill Brendan’s shoes, Strictly had a tough job on their hands.
“But they’ve now found the perfect fit in Curtis. He may be AJ’s younger brother but he’s certainly not smaller than his 5ft 7in stature, which means he could be partnered with the taller women celebrities.”
Meanwhile, AJ has given his backing to the idea and told The Sun newspaper: "My brother is currently on Dancing with the Stars in Ireland. We are best friends so I would love it. Of course, there would always be sibling rivalry but that’s what would make it so good.”
As yet the full line up of pros for Strictly 2018 has not been confirmed.
Katya Jones, who won last year's show with celeb partner Joe McFadden, recently admitted her and the other pros were "on edge" over their futures.
She said: "Things have changed with Brendan unfortunately leaving."
Katya added to the Daily Star on Sunday newspaper: "Everyone is a bit on edge about what will happen."
Meanwhile, asked about which celebs could be on this year's show, Giovanni Pernice told last week's new! magazine: "First of all, I don't even know if I'm back, so fingers crossed I'll be back and then we can talk about celebrities."
He added of Brendan's exit: "We're going to miss him because was such a legend on the show."
Strictly Come Dancing will air on BBC One from September.