Chloe Hewitt has reportedly been dropped from the Strictly Come Dancing pro line up.
The dancer, who previously competed in the Britain's Got Talent live shows, has been on the series since 2015.
She joined alongside her professional dance partner AJ Pritchard.
However, while AJ has had celebrity partners, Chloe has only taken part in the specials and made up the ensemble in the pro routines.
Now The Sun says she won't be apart of the new series for 2018.
"While AJ has done well on the show, Chloe has been skipped over two years running when it came to celeb pairings," a source said. “So while others perform every week, she has only danced with other pro dancers in the group numbers, and hasn’t really made her mark."
The insider claimed: "The bosses weren’t that impressed and so they have not given her a new contract.
"By now she would expect to have one if she was returning.”
As yet the BBC haven't officially confirmed this year's Strictly pro line up.
However back in January, long time pro dancer Brendan Cole announced he had been axed from the show in a shake up.
Brendan had been a pro dancer on the show for the past 14 years but announced his exit on ITV's Lorraine earlier this year.
"They've made an editorial decision not to have me back on the show," he explained in January. "I'm in shock. I got a phone call. I've had 15 incredible series."
Katya Jones, who won last year's show with celeb partner Joe McFadden, recently admitted her and the other pros were "on edge" over their futures.
She said: "Things have changed with Brendan unfortunately leaving."
Katya added to the Daily Star on Sunday newspaper: "Everyone is a bit on edge about what will happen."
Strictly Come Dancing airs on BBC One in the autumn.