While 10 celebrities said yes when I'm A Celebrity bosses came calling this year, not every star was willing to sign up.
Here are some of the names who said NO to joining the I'm A Celebrity 2017 cast and just why they turned it down...
Who turned down I'm A Celebrity?
Lisa Riley has revealed she's declined offers for I'm a Celebrity SEVEN times. The former soap actress and ex Strictly Come Dancing contestant says she could "never" take part in the show due to her massive fear of rodents.
Speaking on ITV's Loose Women Lisa, confessed: "They [I'm A Celebrity producers] kept coming back and back and back. For me, the spiders, eating stuff... that would be fine, but mice and rats I could never, ever deal with. My cat once brought a mouse in and I was literally neurotic."
Piers Morgan says he turned down 'a lot of money' to appear on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. The Good Morning Britain presenter suggested no amount would get him in the jungle.
"I've been offered lots of money for these things. To go and eat bugs," he said on the ITV show. "They say 'Hey, do you want to go to a jungle in Australia and eat kangaroo testicles as Ant and Dec mock you?'. No thanks."
It's no surprise wildlife lover Michaela Strachan refuses to appear on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. The telly host is famous for fronting shows including The Really Wild Show, Springwatch and Autumnwatch.
"I couldn't do that, we wouldn't be eating the animals we'd be championing them!" she said.
Footballer Joey Barton was reportedly offered £500,000 to join the jungle, but The Sun newspaper says he'd only enter for £1 million.
More stars who said no to I'm A Celeb
Newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky took part in Strictly Come Dancing on BBC One in 2004 but said no to ITV when I'm A Celebrity bosses called.
“The Bank of England does not have enough money to get me in there,” she told the Radio Times magazine. “I’ve been invited and I said a very firm but polite no.”
Judge Rinder ruled out any more reality telly following Strictly Come Dancing. The telly judge, who finished fifth in Strictly last year, gave a firm no to appearing on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
He said: "I only did Strictly because that was completely different and because dancing was my love. You won't see me devouring kangaroo bollocks."
Former X Factor winner James Arthur revealed previously he had turned down big money offers for both I'm A Celebrity and Big Brother shortly after X Factor. James said: “I got offered loads of reality shows including I’m A Celebrity and Celebrity Big Brother.
“They were life-changing amounts of money. The most I got offered was £250,000 for CBB, which I really needed at the time, not knowing if I had a career."
I'm A Celebrity starts this Sunday night on ITV.