Eurovision 2018 is tonight and here's a full rundown of the finalists and running order.
Two live semi-finals this week decided the contestants in the final alongside the 'Big Five' automatic qualifiers - the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Now the full line up of contestants and songs are known for Saturday's Eurovision 2018 song contest final in Portugal.
Plus, the Eurovision 2018 running order has also been revealed in full following the draw with the UK opening the second of three sets of performances.
Eurovision 2018 running order
The countries, contestants and songs in the final
01. Ukraine: Under The Ladder by MELOVIN
02. Spain: Tu canción by Amaia & Alfred
03. Slovenia: Hvala, ne! by Lea Sirk
04. Lithuania: When We’re Old by Ieva Zasimauskaitė
05. Austria: Nobody But You by Cesár Sampson
06. Estonia: La Forza by Elina Nechayeva
07. Norway: That's How You Write A Song by Alexander Rybak
08. Portugal: O jardim by Cláudia Pascoal
09. United Kingdom: Storm by SuRiE
10. Serbia: Nova Deca by Sanja Ilić & Balkanika
11. Germany You Let Me Walk Alone by Michael Schulte
12. Albania: Mall by Eugent Bushpepa
13. France: Mercy by Madame Monsieur
14. Czech Republic: Lie To Me by Mikolas Josef
15. Denmark: Higher Ground by Rasmussen
16. Australia: We Got Love by Jessica Mauboy
17. Finland: Monsters by Saara Aalto
18. Bulgaria: Bones by EQUINOX
19. Moldova: My Lucky Day by DoReDoS
20. Sweden: Dance You Off by Benjamin Ingrosso
21. Hungary: Viszlát Nyár by AWS
22. Israel: TOY by Netta
23. The Netherlands: Outlaw In 'Em by Waylon
24. Ireland: Together by Ryan O'Shaughnessy
25. Cyprus: Fuego by Eleni Foureira
26. Italy: Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro by Non mi avete fatto niente
The UK Eurovision entry 2018 was confirmed in February and singer SuRie will be representing us this weekend.
SuRie and her song Storm, written by Nicole Blair, Gil Lewis and Sean Hargreaves, will head to Lisbon in May after being chosen in the live show.
SuRie is an actress and singer who is no stranger to the Eurovision Song Contest, appearing as a backing singer for Loïc Nottet in 2015 and Blanche at Eurovision 2017.
The current odds on our chances don't look good.
It's odds of just 5/2 are on offer that SuRie ends up bottom of the pile on Saturday evening, and it's a 14/1 shot she does so with nil points as well.
It's a huge 100/1 chance she defies the odds and is crowned as the 2018 champion in Lisbon this weekend.
Eurovision 2018 airs 8PM on Saturday night on BBC One.