X Factor's Matt Linnen says he'll quit music if The X Factor doesn't get him success.
Sunday evening was the second half of the Quarter Finals as the Girls and Overs took to the stage.
A further two acts were kicked out as Rai-Elle Williams and Holly Tandy left after duo Sean and Conor Price and Sam Black lost their places in Saturday's show.
Matt survived the vote and is through to next weekend's semi-final - but it could well be his last ever performance if he fails to make the final.
In an interview with the Daily Mirror newspaper, Matt revealed he would be 'retiring' from music if The X Factor didn't work out.
He explained: “I’ve got nothing, I don’t own my own place. I want to leave my kids stuff. I wouldn’t be able to do that if I’m a failed musician.
"If nothing comes of this I’m going to retire from music. I’ve given it a good go.”
Meanwhile, dad of three Matt went on to reveal he had been getting constant marriage proposals since joining the show.
He told the tabloid: “I’m getting a lot of female attention. I’m getting marriage proposals, one woman tweets me all the time begging me to marry her. Then there are messages I can’t share as they’re just too rude.
A total of six contestants now remain in the competition's final stages ahead of the semi-finals.
They are Simon Cowell's Groups Rak-Su and The CutKelvins, Sharon Osbourne's final Girl Grace Davies.
Plus Louis Walsh's last remaining Boy Lloyd Macey and Nicole Scherzinger's Overs Kevin Davy White and Matt Linnen.
The X Factor 2017 continues this Saturday and Sunday night on ITV.
Guests will be Ed Sheeran and James Arthur.