Last night's live broadcast of the BBC's evening magazine show The One Show found itself cut short last night when the fire alarm went off during the programme. Show hosts Matt Baker and Alex Jones were interviewing actress Tamsin Greig at the time of the alarm, which caused the building to be evacuated.
Alex Jones later revealed on Twitter the somewhat embarrassing cause of the alarm: "Somebody was warming their tea up and the microwave set off the alarm!
"That's live telly for you!"
Check out a video of the blooper below...