X Factor judges Gary Barlow and Tulisa Contostavlos have both said they want to return to the show next year, assuming they're not given the chop by Simon Cowell! Speaking on tonight's Jonathan Ross show, Gary said he has loved every minute of filming so far.
And with the live shows still to go, it looks like we can expect to see Gary on the programme for a while yet.
“It’s our first year on the show, hopefully not the last,” says Tulisa in the joint interview. “I’ve loved it. I’ve absolutely enjoyed every minute and would love to do it again,” adds Gary.
However, Tulisa admits that she was nervous about how the audience would take to her.
“When I knew I could possibly have the job (on X Factor) I was ecstatic. Then all of a sudden I got the job and thought ‘Oh god, what if people don’t like me?’. I think coming from N-Dubz we’re like Marmite, you either love us or hate us. I was prepared for the worse. When I got a good response from the public I was over the moon.”
The Jonathan Ross Show, 9.30pm, Saturday 1st October, ITV1