Ant and Dec have reportedly been holding talks to plan their TV comeback for 2019.
Earlier this year, Ant McPartlin announced he would continue to take a break from all television presenting roles until 2019. Ant had previously stepped down from TV in March to seek treatment in rehab following a drink-drive car crash.
The pair met up in London this week to make plans for the new year, where they're expected to reunite on Britain's Got Talent.
"Ant’s wellbeing is at the forefront of everyone’s minds and he’s in a great place," a source told The Sun newspaper. “But now they are trying to work out how his comeback will plan out and how everything will work.”
As part of previously revealed plans, Ant will not host I'm A Celebrity this year and there will be no series of Saturday Night Takeaway in 2019. The show will return in 2020 "bigger and better", it was said.
ITV previously announced that Holly Willoughby will join Dec on I'm A Celeb, which begins next Sunday night.
In a statement released in August, Ant said: “My recovery is going very well and for that to continue having spoken to Dec and ITV, I have made the decision to take the rest of the year off. I’d like to thank both Dec and ITV for their continued support and I look forward to getting back to work in the new year.”
Dec added: “Whilst I am obviously sad at the thought of being without my best friend in Australia this year, I am proud of the work Ant has been doing privately and I am fully supportive of his decision. I’m looking forward to us both being reunited on screen in 2019.”
Britain's Got Talent typically begins filming in January and February before starting on TV in April. They host the show with judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams.