Eurovision 2018 is here but what time is it on tonight? When is the UK performing and what's the full running order?
Here's everything you need to know about the Eurovision 2018 Song Contest in the UK tonight!
Commented on by Graham Norton and broadcast live on BBC One, the qualifying acts from the semi-finals plus performers from Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom, perform in the grand final of the 63rd Eurovision Song Contest from Lisbon.
The UK Eurovision entry 2018 was confirmed in February and singer SuRie will be representing us this weekend.
SuRie and her song Storm, written by Nicole Blair, Gil Lewis and Sean Hargreaves, will head to Lisbon in May after being chosen in the live show.
The 2018 Eurovision Song Contest hosts are Sílvia Alberto, Daniela Ruah and Catarina Furtado.
Following the artists' parade and an introduction from the hosts, the show will begin as 26 acts take to the stage in a bid for Eurovision glory.
In the Grand Final, juries and viewers from all 42 participating countries can vote again, after the 26 finalists have performed.
Once the voting window has closed the presenters will call upon spokespersons in all 42 countries and ask them to reveal their jury points live on air.
Next, viewers' points from all 42 countries will be added up, and revealed from the lowest to the highest, culminating into a climax that will eventually reveal the winner of the 63rd Eurovision Song Contest.
The winner will perform once again, and take home the iconic glass microphone trophy.
What time is Eurovision 2018 on tonight in the UK?
Eurovision 2018 airs tonight in the UK from 8PM on BBC One.
The show is due to conclude at 11:35PM but has often overran in past years.
As well as the TV cast, you can also listen in via BBC Radio 2 with Ken Bruce from 8PM as well.
When do the UK perform in Eurovision?
UK Eurovision entry SuRie has been given a slot right after the first interval.
Due to the nature of it being a live show, the exact time the UK will perform can't be revealed but as a good guide last year the country in the same spot performed around 8:40-8:50PM.
SuRie will be singing her song Storm.
Eurovision 2018 running order, contestants and songs
The countries, contestants and songs in the final
01. Ukraine: Under The Ladder by MELOVIN
02. Spain: Tu canción by Amaia & Alfred
03. Slovenia: Hvala, ne! by Lea Sirk
04. Lithuania: When We’re Old by Ieva Zasimauskaitė
05. Austria: Nobody But You by Cesár Sampson
06. Estonia: La Forza by Elina Nechayeva
07. Norway: That's How You Write A Song by Alexander Rybak
08. Portugal: O jardim by Cláudia Pascoal
09. United Kingdom: Storm by SuRiE
10. Serbia: Nova Deca by Sanja Ilić & Balkanika
11. Germany You Let Me Walk Alone by Michael Schulte
12. Albania: Mall by Eugent Bushpepa
13. France: Mercy by Madame Monsieur
14. Czech Republic: Lie To Me by Mikolas Josef
15. Denmark: Higher Ground by Rasmussen
16. Australia: We Got Love by Jessica Mauboy
17. Finland: Monsters by Saara Aalto
18. Bulgaria: Bones by EQUINOX
19. Moldova: My Lucky Day by DoReDoS
20. Sweden: Dance You Off by Benjamin Ingrosso
21. Hungary: Viszlát Nyár by AWS
22. Israel: TOY by Netta
23. The Netherlands: Outlaw In 'Em by Waylon
24. Ireland: Together by Ryan O'Shaughnessy
25. Cyprus: Fuego by Eleni Foureira
26. Italy: Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro by Non mi avete fatto niente