X Factor 2017 contestants have hit back over 'fix' claims concerning this year's finalists.
Ahead of latest round of performances, the Boys category members Leon Mallett, Sam Black and Lloyd Macey have spoken out regarding fix rumours.
It had been claimed that a number of this year's finalists had been scouted by producers but - at least in the Boy's case - that's not at all the truth.
The trio revealed how they had queued up and waited their turn to audition just like everyone else.
Sam said: "Before The X Factor, I'd never even played a gig before so I don't know how anyone could scout me. I didn't even apply to audition. My girlfriend, sorry fiancé, signed me up online and I didn't know she had done it!"
Lloyd meanwhile explained: "I just went along to an open audition in Cardiff which had been advertised. I went into a room and had to sing in front of a camera, then I had to wait quite a while to find out if I'd made the next round."
And Leon - who had unoriginally auditioned as a duo with brother Alex - revealed: "I wasn't scouted either. I only auditioned in the first place because my brother wanted to go for it but didn't want to audition as a solo artist. So we auditioned together."
Leon told DigitalSpy: "He didn't get through to the finals unfortunately but he's been backing me the whole way. He's so mature for his age. Simon [Cowell] asked him to come back next year so I think he's going to audition again. He only just turned 19 this year so he's still got plenty of time to do this."
Last night saw Leon become the latest act to leave the competition after the Boys and Groups took to the live stage for the second time this year.
The X Factor 2017 continues on Sunday evening at 7:05PM on ITV with the Girls and Overs.
Rita Ora will be making a guest performance.