Simon Cowell will be back on The X Factor for tonight's latest live show.
The music mogul was taken to hospital on Friday after becoming ill and falling down the stairs at his house.
Simon subsequently missed both of the weekend's opening live instalments of the series.
In Saturday's live show on ITV, host Dermot O'Leary said: "Simon was taken to hospital yesterday but he is doing fine.
"We do want to say get well soon boss and we hope to see you fighting fit very soon."
The contestants performed on separate nights in their categories before two acts left.
But tonight Simon will return as his Groups take to the stage alongside the Boys. The Girls and Overs meanwhile will sing on Sunday night.
"He’s feeling much better now," a source 'close to Simon' told The Sun newspaper. “He didn’t want to race back and hinder his recovery – especially given doctor’s orders.
“He’s already started working with his acts and has met up with them all to prepare for the weekend’s performances.
The insider added: “Everyone knows how much of a workaholic Simon is so he’s obviously gagging to get back into the swing of things.”
Chatting to The Sun newspaper earlier this week, Simon opened up on his hospital dash: “Sometimes we get a reminder that we’re not invincible and this was certainly mine. It was a huge shock."
He explained: “They think I fainted because I had low blood pressure and so I have got to really take good care of myself to sort that out.
“After all I am a dad and have more responsibility than ever.”
The X Factor 2017 continues next Saturday at 8:20PM and Sunday night at 7:05PM on ITV