Anthony Russell has spoken out after quitting The X Factor 2017.
Last Sunday evening it was the turn of the Boys at the Six Chair Challenge and Anthony Russell's performance won over mentor Louis Walsh.
Singing at Wembley Arena in pre-recorded scenes, Anthony performed Joe Cocker's You Are So Beautiful.
Louis gave Anthony a seat and said: "You're a rough diamond and we have to polish that."
However it was previously revealed that Anthony had subsequently withdrawn from the competition for "personal reasons".
A spokesperson for the X Factor revealed in a statement: "Earlier this month, due to personal reasons, Anthony withdrew from the show.
"We are sad to see him go and wish him all the best for the future."
Taking to Twitter this week, Anthony confirmed his exit and explained: "I just want to officially confirm that I had to leave the X-Factor after recording the six chair challenge for personal reasons.
"I want to thank the X-Factor for this brilliant opportunity and more importantly to you all for your support."
He went on to reveal: "I'm now busy writing and recording my EP with my brilliant, new management company MPJ Productions and I can't wait for you all to hear it."
And Anthony concluded: "This isn't the end, just the beginning."
It's since been confirmed that Sam Black will re-join the show to replace Anthony.
"He has that retro 60s style viewers will love. He's really likeable and talented and I can’t wait to hear more," Louis said.
The X Factor 2017 continues Saturday and Sunday night on ITV.