Sinitta is making a comeback to The X Factor for 2017.
The So Macho hitmaker has regularly appeared on the show for judges' houses but was dropped last year in favour of Spice Girl Mel B.
But it seems as though Simon Cowell has had a change of heart - at least according to Sinitta herself.
She told The Sun newspaper this week: "I’m going back to the X Factor this year. Simon has admitted he made a big mistake by replacing me with a Spice Girl — even though they are fabulous.
“He’s realised it’s not always about who’s the most successful or who’s made the most money. It’s about chemistry and together we have that, so he said he wants me back.”
The return of Sinitta is the latest change to this year's series which is set to be completely different.
It's been reported that The X Factor 2017 will 'encourage' contestants to sing their own music as part of the major revamp.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Simon knows he can’t change the format too much but one thing he and the contestants can change is what’s sung.
“If there’s lots of new material it could attract a new audience."
Another big overhaul will be the live shows which will be cut to six weeks, but with acts performing and leaving on both the Saturday and Sunday night each weekend.
Both nights will also see guest artists perform in a bid to attract back viewers following one of the least watched series in 2016.
"Ratings plummeted and Simon knew a drastic revamp was needed," a source told The Sun. “The Saturday night show became so tedious as there was rarely any drama which an eviction would bring.
“ITV believes transforming it is the right decision. It means all singers will perform on both Saturday and Sunday evenings, with acts being eliminated both nights."
Further changes are rumoured to include introducing a live studio audience although its understood the controversial six chair challenge will remain.
The X Factor typically launches at the end of August on ITV.