Scarlett Moffatt will return to Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, it's been confirmed.
And after proving a hit with viewers, Scarlett has already signed a new deal.
Speaking at the BAFTA TV Awards last night, Dec told The Sun newspaper: “Scarlet has signed her contract so we can talk about her! She is back!”
He went on: “We loved Scarlet so much! Scarlet is brilliant she hit the ground running,” Dec continued.
“She bought a real wit and charm to the show that was sadly lacking. She brought this lovely female presence and we loved having her.
“As soon as we worked with her on I’m A Celebrity we wanted her."
Ant and Dec won Best Entertainment Programme for Saturday Night Takeaway at the awards following another hit series earlier this year, scoring big viewing figures.
The show won't be back on TV until Spring 2018 but work is already underway to go bigger and better.
“We’re working on the next show now, we have the best time doing it,” Dec said.
He went on to tease of their wish list: “We've got a few celebs in our sights for under cover.
“We would love Danny Dyer. Adele would be good. She doesn't do much."