Take Me Out has paid tribute to late contestant Charlie Watkins following last weekend's show.
Last Saturday's Take Me Out was dedicated to a Charlie who tragically died after filming.
The second episode of the new series saw Charlie Watkins from North Yorkshire drop down the love lift before being matched with 22-year-old Jo Tara from Glasgow, and the pair headed for the Isle of Fernando's.
However it was revealed after the show that sadly Charlie passed away in March following filming.
Host Paddy McGuinness tweeted at the weekend: “Tonight’s Take Me Out is in memory of Charlie. A fantastic lad who I’m sure will be greatly missed by his wonderful friends & family. RIP.”
In a statement released by the family, they said: "We have lost a very special young man who sadly never recovered from the tragic loss of his mother when he was only 9 years old.
"Tragically this is another example of the mental health issues suffered by young people today as highlighted by the Heads Together campaign supported by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry."
The family have invited donations to charity MIND via an onine Memorial page with over £12,000 raised so far.
Charlie's family also gave permission of his date with Jo-Tara to air on this weekend's main show and spin-off The Gossip.
"I couldn't think of an awesomer first date," Charlie said after spending time with Jo-Tara, describing their outing as "definitely the best first date I've ever had".
Take Me Out spin-off series The Gossip will also follow Charlie's time with Jo-Tara this Sunday night on ITV2 with hosts Laura Jackson and Mark Wright.
A spokesperson for Take Me Out programme makers Thames TV said in a statement: “It is with great sadness that we have learnt of the tragic news regarding Charlie."
They added: "Our thoughts and best wishes go to his family and friends. We ask that you respect the family’s privacy at this time.”