X Factor 2012 star Gary Barlow will return to filming this week following the loss of his newborn baby.
Take That star Gary was left "devastated" after the loss of his and wife Dawn's newborn daughter Poppy last week.
Despite the heartbreak, the Daily Star Sunday report that Gary will be back at work this month.
“Gary has had so much to contend with this week," a source told the newspaper. “It has been one of the toughest he’s ever had to face.
“But he is a true professional and still took time out to call producers to say he has no plans to back out of the series.”
X Factor producers had offered to move the dates to allow Gary time and grieve, but his quick return to work has surprised insiders.
“Everyone was stunned by his brave attitude," one source told the newspaper.
The next stage in the competition will be the toughest yet for the judges, as they decide which handful of acts to take through to the live shows, and which to drop at the last stage.
“Telling singers they haven’t made it through to the live shows is already emotional," the source said. “It is incredibly brave of Gary to agree to come back for it when he’s already feeling emotional.”
Speaking after the loss of Poppy this week, Gary said: “Our focus now is giving her a beautiful funeral and loving our three children with all our hearts.”
He also thanks fans for their messages of support on Twiiter, writing: " Your kind words and lovely messages are overwhelming. thank you"