Tulisa Contostavlos can't wait to kick off The X Factor 2012 auditions next month, her dad has said.
The N-Dubz star is all set to return to the show alongside Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh, with filming currently scheduled to start in Wales on May 15.
Kelly Rowland is also expected to be back and completing the line up, after X Factor boss Simon Cowell said his "gut feeling" was to keep the judges the same this year.
“She is really up for doing the show again this year," Tulisa's dad said this week. "She was exhausted after last year but she loves to give kids the experience she’s picked up from the music business."
Speaking to the Daily Mirror, he added: “But she is very grateful to Simon for giving her the opportunity. At least he is one man she can rely on.”
It's understood that Tulisa has received a £200,000 pay rise for her second series, £50,000 of which she's already spent on a new car!
The X Factor 2012 auditions start filming in May.