There will be "a lot of changes" to The X Factor this year, Simon Cowell has said.
The music mogul is set to overhaul the show, which is now in its fifteenth series.
Without giving anything away, Simon said this week: “There’s going to be a lot of changes this year."
Simon added to the Daily Star newspaper: "And the one thing I’m going to do is have my Judges’ Houses at my place in Malibu.
"It’s going to be fun.”
One of the biggest changes will be to the judging line up.
ITV confirmed last month (June) that alongside Simon, three new judges will join this year's series while Sharon Osbourne will act as a fifth judge for the live shows.
Both Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh have quit the series, the channel confirmed.
Show bosses have described the change as 'the start of a new era' for the show, which will air its 15th series this year.
As yet, the names of the new judges have not been officially confirmed but those rumoured include Robbie Williams and One Direction's Louis Tomlinson.
Yet another shake up may see the live shows go back to airing on Saturday nights only.
It would be the first time since series 5 in 2008 that X Factor airs on Saturdays alone.
A further change rumoured is saying goodbye to bootcamp.
Instead, acts would go straight from the auditions to the six chair challenge.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper of the proposals: “One idea being looked at is whether getting rid of the Sunday show would allow ITV to put all its focus and resources into making Saturday night’s X Factor even more spectacular.
"Nothing has been decided but there are lots of ideas being thrown around.”
The X Factor airs on ITV in the autumn.