The X Factor 2018 is on its way but who will be the judges this year?
As yet, nothing has been officially confirmed but here we round up the latest rumours.
It was reported last month that Cheryl was to start 'final talks' to return to The X Factor.
The former judge - who appeared on the show between 2008 and 2010 and then again in 2014 and 2015 - was rumoured for another comeback.
However now it seems Cheryl WON'T return, instead choosing to join Simon Cowell's new BBC One series The Greatest Dancer.
As for the current judges - Louis Walsh, Sharon Osbourne and Nicole Scherzinger - it seems Nicole definitely won't be back.
Louis and Sharon's fates appear to be less clear with conflicting reports suggesting they were due to leave as well
However it seems they may be saved after previously signing long-term contracts unlike Nicole.
The Daily Mail claims that ITV have refused to buy out the duo, who apparently weren't going to give up their jobs without a fight.
Sources told the tabloid that money to pay off Louis and Sharon would run into "several million", before paying new judges to take their places.
"It is just not a feasible option, they will be back alongside Simon," an insider said.
Louis told the Daily Mirror newspaper previously: “I have a signed, water-tight contract, as has Sharon Osbourne. Of course you’ll see us back on the show.
“Sharon and I have a three year contract, and we’ve only done two, so this will be our third year. Simon doesn’t break contracts.”
As for who could join the show, former judge Dannii Minogue, plus current Britain's Got Talent Alesha Dixon and One Direction's Louis Tomlinson, have been rumoured.
Craig David, Kylie Minogue and Mariah Carey are also touted as potential new faces to the ITV show.
Meanwhile, it's not just the judges' line up that could see some changes.
Yet another shake up to the show may see the live shows go back to being Saturdays only.
It would be the first time since series 5 in 2008 - that Alexandra Burke won - that X Factor airs on Saturdays alone.
A further change being mooted, according to the Daily Mirror, is saying goodbye to bootcamp.
Instead, acts would go straight from the auditions to the six chair challenge.
A source explained of the proposals: “One idea being looked at is whether getting rid of the Sunday show would allow ITV to put all its focus and resources into making Saturday night’s X Factor even more spectacular.
"Nothing has been decided but there are lots of ideas being thrown around.”
A spokesperson for The X Factor said: “No decisions have been made about the new series.”