X Factor singer Sam Callahan is apparently set for the Celebrity Big Brother 2017 line up.
It's after the new series was reportedly thrown into crisis when another star pulled out at the last minute.
Celebrity Big Brother 2017 launches in just over one week's time on January 3 on Channel 5 with an 'All Stars v New Stars' twist.
According to the Daily Star newspaper, Sam - who appeared on The X Factor live shows in 2013 - has been called up as one of the line up's 'New Stars'.
A source told the newspaper: "Sam is in the best shape he's ever been in, he would definitely bring some eye candy to the show."
Sam himself did seem to hint at a stint inside the house recently, tweeting cryptically this month: "Well that was an interesting meeting," alongside an emoji of a house.
It's not clear who may have dropped out with no names officially confirmed until launch night.
But earlier this week former housemate Perez Hilton denied he'd be a part of the new 'All Star v New Star' series as bosses didn't offer enough cash.
Perez told fans: "For those of you who sweetly keep wanting an update or confirmation.... Yes, I was asked to appear on next month's #CelebrityBigBrother"all-stars" edition in the U.K.
"Despite my better judgement, I said I would do it... IF the price is right!"
He continued: "My participation on that show in 2015 was truly traumatic for me and I need to be prepared for a second experience to be just as bad or worse!
"The price wasn't right for 2017, but the door is open for me to appear again in the future - IF they open their wallet!"
Writing on his Instagram page, Perez cheekily added: "Signed, the most talked about housemate in the history of Celebrity Big Brother, Perez Hilton #KnowYourWorth"
Perez is the latest celeb to rule out a CBB return, following most recent winner Stephen Bear, Blue's Lee Ryan and X Factor's Honey G.
Celebrity Big Brother launches at 9PM, January 3 on Channel 5.