Louis Walsh will be back on The X Factor for at least the next two years.
The Irish music mogul has announced he'll be sticking firmly in his seat after leaving it for the first time ever last year.
Speaking ahead of this series' final, Louis declared: "Yes, I'm back next year. I've signed for the next two years."
Chatting at a press conference in Wembley Arena this afternoon, Sharon Osbourne said of her potential return in 2017: "I would love to come back again. I would love to but I'm in a difficult position that I'm signed to CBS in America and I've been doing [The Talk] for 7 years and I work with amazing women... it's up to Simon if I come back."
Meanwhile, Nicole Scherzinger teased (via DigitalSpy): "I can't confirm that I'm going to (be back) but I think if I did return it would have to be with this panel because I'm really close with this panel.
"I've really enjoyed myself and we're really close."
Earlier this week Simon Cowell confirmed that he wanted the panel to remain the same next year.
"They have been a breeze, I’ve really enjoyed working with them," said Simon, who remarked he wanted to keep the current panel "forever".
“They are fun, we go out for dinner together. When you’ve done this a number of years then of course you have your favourites, it’s not like it used to be," Simon told The Sun newspaper. “We enjoy each others’ company, they are very nice people. I would keep them forever. I mean, Louis may only have five years left.
“I’ve got them something for Christmas, it’s a surprise, something special.”
If we do get the same judges on The X Factor next year it'll be the first time since 2010 that they've stayed the same for two series in a row.
As for host Dermot O'Leary, he's confirmed he'll definitely be back in 2017 having signed a multi-year deal with ITV.
For now, The X Factor 2016 final airs this Saturday and Sunday night on ITV at 8PM.