Security on The X Factor has been beefed up after Saturday night's stage invasion.
Five pranksters made their way in front of cameras on The X Factor 2016 at the weekend during on of Honey G's performance.
The North Weezy rapper had just completed her latest song when she was joined on stage by the unwelcome guests.
Cameras were quick to cut away as they focused on the judges looking stunned, before Simon Cowell himself got up on stage while security stormed the set to take down the intruders.
Even police were called but no arrests were made.
An ITV spokesperson said: “There was a stage invasion by four men, with one further person in support.
“All five had been in the audience.
"They were spoken to by police and security and have now been removed from the studio.”
Now X Factor sources say that security has been upped for the remaining two weekends of live shows.
"After what happened last night, at the bottom of every single stairwell there were two big, burly security guards staring into the audience," a source told the Mirror last night.
Another insider added to The Sun newspaper: “Show bosses are reviewing all security and manpower was increased in the studio for Sunday night’s filming. Metal detectors are already in place and the men weren’t found to have offensive weapons. However, it’s important to make sure there are no copycats.”
The X Factor 2016 is back next Saturday and Sunday night live on ITV at 8PM.