Louis Walsh says The X Factor was "s**t" without him

louis walsh

X Factor's Louis Walsh has branded the show "s**t" without him.

The judge - who admitted he was sacked in 2015 - slammed the first ever series without him.

He said on Celebrity Juice: "I watched the first two and I thought it was s**t, I really did.

"It wasn't the show I was on, you need to have chemistry on the show. With Simon, Sharon, Nicole and me we have great fun."

Louis went on to discuss his 'year off' from The X Factor.

"Yeah I had a year off. Well I was actually sacked.." said Louis. "Yeah. It wasn’t a year off.

"They just don’t renew your contract."

Talking about his comeback to the series last year, Louis continued: "Simon called me. No honestly I like working with Simon because we have good fun but then when he employed Sharon back - I loved working with Sharon because she‘s such a great loose cannon!"

Elsewhere, Louis came face to face with one of his former acts, Bratavio.

Keith Lemon is said to have asked the pair during recording: "Why do you think you were voted out the show so early?"

Bradley quipped: "Because we didn't sleep with the right people".

Ottavio joked: "That's what you said to us last week in the corridor Louis!"

Celebrity Juice airs Thursday nights on ITV2.

Get the latest news

Subscribe on YouTube