The X Factor 2016 bosses have been forced to deny more fix claims.
And these latest ones concern the picking of the finalists.
After Honey G and the Jukebox drama, producers have had to rubbish allegations made by former contestant Ryan Ruckledge.
Ryan appeared on the show last year and made it as far as bootcamp before getting the axe.
Following his appearance on Big Brother earlier this year, Ryan accused the finalists selection of being 'fixed'.
He told the Daily Star newspaper: “I was dating one of the producers for the show which no-one knew and I was told that he would be able to get me far in the competition even though I couldn’t sing.”
Ryan accused: “He begged me to be with him and told me he would get me to the lives because they have an input on what acts go through to what stage.”
A spokesperson for The X Factor strongly denied the claims to the tabloid.
They said: “Acts are chosen on the merit of their audition in front of the judges and we don’t believe there is any substance to these claims.”
The X Factor is back next Saturday and Sunday night on ITV at 8PM.
It's Halloween weekend and there will be a guest performance from reigning winner Louisa Johnson.