X Factor boy group Yes Lad have hit back at Simon Cowell following the weekend's six chair challenge.
Five piece boyband Yes Lad is made up of Joel, Cian, Sonny, Lewis and Luke, who originally secured a seat but ended up being kicked off before the end, missing out on a guaranteed spot at judges' houses.
And the boys reckon Simon's comments may have been to blame after he branded the group "boring".
Luke told The Sun newspaper yesterday: “At first Louis really liked us and had been really supportive, then Simon just gave him the look as if to say ‘what the hell’ and that were it."
He explained: “Simon made the comment that we were boring, but we feel throughout the competition he never gave us a chance to show him what we can do, he’s almost made his mind up about us before we had a chance to prove ourselves and when we were kicked out, that was something that we were initially really frustrated about.
“Simon basically is the X Factor and he’s been responsible for so many peoples’ careers so we really want to impress him, but now we’ve been brought back we have the opportunity to show him we’re not boring and we do deserve to be here.”
Fortunately Sharon Osbourne had their backs and selected the guys for the wild card spot in the category.
Speaking about heading to judges' houses, Yes Lad said at the weekend: “We thought that was it and we were out. It’s so surreal to now be going to Louis’ house.
"We feel we’re the underdog and have something to prove to Louis. We have Sharon on our side and she said that she believed in us so hopefully Louis will listen to her.”
But can they win over Louis this time and secure a spot in the live shows?
The X Factor continues on ITV Saturday 1st October at 8pm and Sunday 2nd October at 7.30pm.