A major drama erupted during filming for The X Factor 2016 earlier this summer when one frustrated contestant STORMED into the audition room!
This year bosses have ditched the arenas and gone back to the traditional 'room' auditions - and with show now in its thirteenth series, it's common knowledge that acts usually have to wait in the holding area for ages before they're seen by the judges.
But during the Manchester try-outs in June, one female hopeful took matters in to her own hands after being kept on standby for hours - only to be told she wouldn't be seen that day.
She was so furious that she BURST IN to the audition room - and interrupted filming for another contestant!
Presenter Dermot O'Leary explained: "She just appeared from nowhere! In her defence, there was a big sign on the door saying ‘judges room, keep out’, so she didn’t break the Da Vinci code to get in!
"I’m with someone else’s friends and family and they are going, ‘Who’s that girl?’, so I had to usher them to one side and then this girl’s family, who are hardcore Scousers, start cheering her on.
"All-in-all it was a rather eggy situation. I was trying to be peacemaker but it was hard that day."
Simon Cowell wasn't too bothered, as he described the meltdown as "brilliant".
"She was fantastic because she found her way through the back of the stage," he commented. "That’s exactly the sort of person I like working with, someone who’s a bit naughty and breaks the rules!"
However, Sharon Osbourne admitted she found the sudden turn of events "a bit frightening".
"She walked in and came right over to the desk and I was thinking, ‘Oh my god, alert, alert!’," said Mrs O. "But she was ballsy! It takes a lot to do that."
There's nothing more entertaining than a bonkers X Factor audition, and it sounds like this one could be a classic!
The new series kicks off this Saturday and Sunday at 8pm on ITV.