Sharon Osbourne has reportedly been offered a mega pay deal to sign up for The X Factor 2016.
The former judge is widely expected to be back on the panel this year and Simon Cowell is stumping up the cash to make it happen.
According to The Sun on Sunday, Sharon is set to enjoy a £2 million pay deal if she says yes.
It'd make her the second highest paid star of the show behind only Simon himself.
A source told the newspaper: “Simon thinks her return will win back viewers. He’s desperate to have her back.”
If the reports are to be believed then this year's line up of judges could be one of the most expensive yet.
Alongside Sharon's pay, both Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh are set to scoop £1 million fees for their work.
"He’s really excited about returning," a source told the Daily Mirror newspaper last week about Louis' comeback.
And host Dermot O'Leary has apparently been brought back in a deal said to be worth £1.5 million.
He said of his return earlier this year: “I'm very flattered to be asked back to 'The X Factor', and am currently dusting off my dancing shoes. There is nothing more exciting than hosting live TV on a Saturday night.
"The show is naturally very close to my heart, after having hosted it for eight years. I'm really looking forward to it, and excited to be back."
While Dermot is definitely back, as yet nothing about the judges have been officially confirmed right now, with talks still ongoing.
But stick with us for the news when it does break!
The X Factor 2016 will be back on ITV later this year.