The room auditions are BACK on The X Factor. Again.
The format of the show's first stage has chopped and changed a lot over the years and this series marks yet another U-turn.
Show bosses have confirmed that the intimate room setting, where acts sing just a few feet from the judges, often acoustically and without an audience, will return for the autumn's show.
It's after producers also announced that former host Dermot O'Leary would be back to front the latest run having left in 2015.
Dermot said: “I'm very flattered to be asked back to The X Factor, and am currently dusting off my dancing shoes. There is nothing more exciting than hosting live TV on a Saturday night.
"The show is naturally very close to my heart, after having hosted it for 8 years. I'm really looking forward to it, and excited to be back”.
The telly host, who first presented X Factor back in 2007, previously called for the room auditions to come back.
"The room auditions are great," he said earlier this year. "For me it was always room, arena, boot camp."
The room try outs were originally used in the first five series before being ditched in 2008 for arena performances.
But 2013 saw a new 'double audition' format where acts first performed in the rooms and then the arenas.
2015's competition reverted to arenas only while it's not too clear yet how this year's auditions will work.
Right now ITV state that the acts who get three or more yeses at the rooms will move on to the "next stage" but don't say exactly what this will be.
Stick with us for all the latest!
The X Factor 2016 is back on ITV in the autumn.