This evening saw the X Factor 2015 finalists confirmed as Rita completed the line up of twelve contestants with her trio of ladies.
Mentored by Rita, the six girls battling it out for a place in the live shows went out to LA earlier this year to sing for the newbie judge and her guest Meghan Trainor.
Tonight the six make or break performances played out on the telly before Rita had to pick her three finalists LIVE at the X Factor studio in Wembley.
"I'm going to go with the three who have potential to entertain every single week in the live shows," she said before making her choices.
Here's just which of the girls made it into the live shows...
X Factor's finalists: Meet the Girls
- 17 years old from Essex
- Currently a student
- In her first audition, Louisa performed Michael Jackson’s Who’s Loving You
Louisa said: "It's just weird, I don't know what's happening, it's so good!"
- 18 years old from St Helens
- Works as a barmaid
- In her first audition, Keira performed Ella Eyre’s We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off
Kiera said: "Nan I did it!"
- 26 years old from North London
- Until recently, she worked as a dental receptionist
- In her first audition, Lauren performed Jocelyn Brown’s Somebody Else’s Guy
Lauren said: "Mum I did it, YES!"
Rita said of her choices: "I feel incredible, it was the craziest journey, my hands are still shaking. I think they all represent something unique and different. I think going through to the live shows, Louisa Kiera and Lauren have their own stories to tell."
Do you think Rita Ora made the right choices? Who is your favourite of the final three Girls?
The X Factor 2015 live shows begin next Saturday and Sunday at 8PM.
Browse pictures of the Girls performing at judges' houses in LA below...