It's not just 4th Power who have changed their name on The X Factor, every single one of the Groups has been rebranded from today.
Legal wranglings have hit the show in the past with 2011 winners Little Mix having originally been called Rhythmix before changing their name in the middle of the live shows themselves.
Apparently keen to avoid that mess this time, X Factor has renamed every single of this year's top six groups and here are all of their new names ahead of judges' houses...
4th Impact (formerly 4th Power)
- The band are Mylene (23), Irene (25), Almira (27) and Celina (19)
- The band are four sisters who have grown up singing and dancing together - In their first audition, they performed Jessie J’s Bang Bang
They say: "I think the fact that we are sisters makes us stand out and we also perform with a lot of passion, fun and love. We always sing from our hearts."
Alien Uncovered (formerly Alien)
- The band are Madison (19), Natalie (18), Temple (24), Frank (17), Yaz (23) and Shae (23) - They have been together for eighteen months
- In their first audition, they performed performed The Black Eyed Peas’ Pump It
They say: "The message behind our band – we are really strong on female empowerment and diversity, and encouraging people to be themselves. Whatever we do, we bring an Alien touch to it."
BEKLN Mile (formerly BEKLN)
- The band are Baison (31), Emmanuel (27), Kadeem (22), Lawrence (22) and Nathanael (29) - They have been together for six months
- In their first audition, they performed James Bay’s Hold Back The River
They say: "We are a vocal harmony group – we arrange our music in a different way to everyone else. Our background is soul music. We also venture into pop with our sound which is not necessarily in the market place right now – a pop vocal harmony group who have a background in soul and gospel. No other group in The X Factor has that."
Melody Stone (formerly Silver Tone)
- The band are Keshia (32), Nicole (22), Rachel-Yvonne (31), Wynter (24) and Santhy (26) - They have been together for six months
- In their first audition, they performed Simon and Garfunkel’s Bridge Over Troubled Water
They say: "We have a very unique sound, which is gospel harmony. We are five powerful voices and all represent different kinds of women. We are real women with real figures."
New Kings Order (formerly The First Kings)
- The band are Cardan (22), Aaron (25), Calum (23), Josh (21) and Hemz (25) - The band have been together since April 2015
- In their first audition, the band performed Bruno Mars’ Uptown Funk
They say: "Definitely the diversity in the group and the fact that we sing and dance, and always put on a performance with every number we do. Our image is just as important as the music – we always concentrate on how we look and ensure it fits with what we’re doing."
Reggie n Bollie (formerly Menn on Point)
- The band are Reggie (31) and Bollie (29)
- The band have been together for three and a half years
- In their first audition, the band performed their own song, Turn It Up
They say: "Our genre of music is completely different from what everyone else does – urban reggae. We are totally set apart from the other bands. Our style of performing is also different. Everyone else is very choreographed and well rehearsed but we are more about the vibe."
Who is your favourite of the newly renamed groups? Tell us in the comments below!