Louis Walsh is said to be '95% certain' to get the axe from The X Factor 2015.
As it stands nothing is confirmed for this year's panel but Louis Walsh's future on the show has looked in doubt ever since the start of the year.
While he's insisted he's yet to hear anything, The Sun on Sunday reports that Louis is more than likely to be gone from the panel after 11 years.
“Viewers had become sick of Louis’s constant use of tired clichés and the same old jokes," a source said today. “He’d been doing it for 11 years and it seemed like he was just going through the motions.”
According to the newspaper, X Factor boss Simon Cowell has spoken to Louis with the insider revealing: “So Simon spoke to Louis and told him that it’s 95 per cent certain that he’ll be ‘stood down’ this year.”
Supposed 'pals' of Louis say that he's 'happy to leave'.
“Louis did have a phone conversation with Simon and told him he’s ready to go," one so-called friend told the paper. “He’s absolutely loved every moment of his time on the series and is going to remain a big supporter of the show."
As for who could possibly replace Louis it seems as though that the choice won't be made until the "last minute".
A source said: “The search for two new judges is now on. But we absolutely haven’t made any decisions.
“Simon likes looking at his options and choosing at the last minute. That’s how he always works.”
Earlier this week, our online poll saw almost 70% of voters say they wanted RID of Louis on the show.
As always, official confirmation of anything will come in due course.
The X Factor 2015 will return to ITV in the autumn.