Simon Cowell is 'hoping' that he'll be back on The X Factor 2015 judging panel this year.
It's after reports revealed this weekend that the music mogul is set to sign a big deal to develop more TV shows for the USA.
The Sunday People newspaper claim that Simon's supposed multi-million pound deal with FOX in the States will see him come up with new ideas for telly shows and talent contestants.
His new role at the network will kick in after Britain's Got Talent finishes in the Spring, but Simon still hopes to be back on The X Factor here in the UK come the autumn.
Fox's co-chairman Gary Newman is quoted as saying: “What we are exploring is an overall deal where he would become an international production pod on the reality side.
"He epitomises showmanship. He has a spectacular eye for talent, unlike anyone else. He is a star-maker.”
Simon said previously he was hoping to expand is current TV empire to include movies and even stage shows.
“Films are a great vehicle for breaking records,” he said earlier this month. “Using Frozen as an example – the movie pushed the music and the music enhanced the movie.
“I think that’s how we’re going to work.”
Simon's company has already produced a number of big screen flicks based on the likes of BGT winners Paul Potts and Ashley and Pudsey.
The X Factor will air on ITV later this year.