Nicole Scherzinger is reportedly holding out for even more cash to take part in The X Factor 2013.
The former Pussycat Doll singer proved a hit on last year's show and bosses want her back, but it looks like it'll cost them.
Nicole was originally paid £750,000 for her first stint, and reports claimed she was holding out for that to double.
Now according to the Daily Star Sunday, Nicole wants even more.
“Nicole has Simon over a barrel. He’s made it clear that his dream judging panel is Nicole, Sharon, Louis Walsh and Gary Barlow," a supposed insider told the newspaper today. “Nicole feels she is in a great negotiating position because she was by far the most popular judge last year and Simon should be rewarding her for that.
“There’s a massive stand-off over her signing the contract – she wants Simon to pay her the extra million, putting her on £1.7million.
“He really doesn’t have a choice if he wants her to return to the show.”
Nicole is also apparently worried that committing to a second series could hurt her plans for a new album.
“She is a global star and has to promote her work everywhere so she’ll be forced to miss a lot of X Factor," another source told the Daily Mirror today. “To some judges this wouldn’t be a problem but Nicole isn’t like that, she gives her all to her contestants.”
And on top of all those problems, Nicole's boyfriend Lewis Hamilton is apparently trying to talk her out of it.
“Nicole and Lewis have the utmost respect for one another’s careers and will go out of their way to be there on big occasions," an insider claimed today. “But with most of the races in October, November and December outside Europe, they are genuinely going to struggle to meet up.
“Lewis has said to Nicole this is going to be an awful situation and perhaps she shouldn’t do it."
It's no wonder Tulisa's being touted as a back up judge!
The X Factor 2013 auditions with the judges start in the summer.