Tulisa could be back on The X Factor UK this year after all, following Nicole Scherzinger apparently quitting.
We can't keep up with all the rumours!
X Factor host Dermot O'Leary confirmed at the weekend that he was the only one to have signed u for another series so far.
Simon Cowell previously revealed this year's show would see a new judge in place of Tulisa, it looks as though the N-Dub star could now be back.
The Daily Star reports that Tulisa may get a last minute reprieve after Nicole walked out of talks to return for a second series.
An insider told the newspaper this morning: “This could be Tulisa’s chance to get back in from the showbiz wilderness. Her album didn’t do very well and she was facing the prospect of no major TV work.
“Nicole is first choice but it looks like she is now out of the running, so Tulisa has a chance.
“But she will have to change her ways, we can’t have all the Twitter nonsense.”
Meanwhile, it's been reported yesterday that former judge Sharon Osbourne had agreed to a £2 million deal to judge on the panel for the show's tenth series this summer.
“She is being paid a hefty sum of £2million as Cowell is desperate to have her on the show," a source told The People newspaper. "She is also expecting to earn half a million more in book and publishing deals. There is no way she would turn down such a well-paid job."
A spokesperson for The X Factor said: "No formal decisions have been made on the panel for this year’s X Factor.”
Open auditions for the series are already well underway, moving to Manchester next Saturday.