Nicole Scherzinger is apparently still undecided about a return to The X Factor 2013.
The former Pussycat Doll singer is wanted by producers to return to the series this summer, but she wants to focus on her new album.
Despite bosses offering her a £1 million offer, a £250,000 rise on her pay cheque from last year, Nicole has yet to sign any contracts.
According to The Sun, Nicole said: “I’m so torn right now. My heart wants me to come back and do the show as I had such a great time last year.
“But my album is coming out and I also need to focus on that."
She supposedly added to a "pal": “I don’t think I can make it work. By trying to juggle the two, one or both will suffer.”
Nicole told her 'friend' that she was worried about a backlash if she flew out to the US to work on promoting her new record, which is due out in the middle of the live shows in November.
She's quoted as saying: “I recall Kelly getting some harsh criticism when she went back to LA and missed a show. I don’t want that to happen to me, as I love working with my acts. That’s what made it so special.”
Louis Walsh admitted this week he has yet to sign any contracts and claimed that everyone else was in the same boat.
He said: "We don't know officially, no one's been signed.
"There's rumours about Sharon Osbourne..."
Auditions for the X factor 2013 started in London on Saturday, and continue in Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester and Glasgow this month. Judges auditions will take place later over summer.
Browse our gallery from the first round of open XFactor auditions in London at the weekend below...