Sharon Osbourne is apparently threatening to quit The X Factor 2013 UK before it's even begun.
It's been widely reported that former X Factor judge Sharon will be back on the show this year for its tenth series, replacing Tulisa on the panel.
But despite a £2 million offer on the table from X Factor boss Simon Cowell, the flame haired star has yet to sign any official contract.
A source told the Daily Star Sunday: "Simon is confident it is just a little wobble but he’s not taking any chances after last year’s disaster when Dannii Minogue pulled out just days before filming.”
With auditions still some months away however, there's still plenty of time, and Simon was confident that viewers of the show would be impressed by the revamped show.
He told the newspaper: “I think people are going to be very surprised when they see the panel.”
Simon himself is also set to feature on this year's show as a fifth judge, appearing via a live video link up.
A source explained today: “Simon will be appearing via a video link. The finalities are yet to be decided but he will be filmed live for the show.
"The aim is that he can be on the UK version every week but there will be restrictions as he will be very busy in the States mentoring his US acts."
They added to the Daily Mirror: “Simon knows that the viewers in the UK want him back on the show and he wants to make the tenth anniversary of The X Factor really special."
Mobile auditions for the current series are currently underway, albeit with some varying degrees of success.
Just one wannabe turned out to the try outs in Essex last week, although there were some 500 in Hull.