Despite CBB win, X Factor's Rylan Clark still getting death threats

Rylan Clark (Celebrity Big Brother 2013)

He may have won Celebrity Big Brother and be a big hit on The X Factor tour, but haters are still getting to Rylan Clark.

The CBB champ admitted he's worried about going out alone over fears he'll be attacked.

He told the Daily Star Sunday today: “If people are sending me death threats, what’s to stop them being physical with me?

“I need to be aware those people are out there and watch out for myself. It’s come close to getting serious before.”

Rylan shot to fame in the X Factor last year, and managed to win over a lot of viewers on the way.

His three week stint on Celebrity Big Brother saw him crowned winner and leave to cheers, but there's still plenty of telly viewers who aren't keen on the Essex peformer.

“Every time someone comes up to me I’m wondering if they want a picture with me or if they’re going to bottle me. It’s the dark side of fame," he said. “Who the hell are you to judge me when you’re sitting there with your 20 kids doing f**k all, sending me a death threat?

“If people are jealous that’s their problem.”

[relatedposts]

Browse pictures of Rylan and the other acts on the X Factor 2013 live tour...

Get the latest news

Subscribe on YouTube