Olly Murs has confirmed he's out of the Xtra Factor this year after two years.
The former X Factor finalist has been fronting the ITV2 series alongside Caroline Flack since 2011.
But confirming recent tabloid speculation, Olly revealed he was very unlikely to be back on the series in the summer.
“I’ve had two great years on it. To be honest, the way my career is going in terms of music and internationally it looks unlikely that I’ll be able to do it," he said. “It’s an amazing part of my career and working with Caroline has been great.”
A ‘show source’ told the Daily Star Sunday earlier this month that Olly wanted to focus on his music and follow One Direction by breaking the US market.
They claimed: “Olly loves being on the show but there’s no way he can do it next year if he wants to crack America.
“He had to cut short supporting One Direction on tour this summer and he doesn’t want to do that again next year."
Meanwhile the newspaper claims that Caroline Flack will continue hosting the ITV2 spin-off show, with producers already considering a co-host to replace Olly with.
And apparently it could be Rylan Clark, fresh from his stint in the Celebrity Big Brother house.
A source told the newspaper: “Rylan was a big character this year and has already proved he’s a natural TV presenter while filling in for Richard Arnold on Daybreak.”