The top selling X Factor singles and albums have been revealed this week, as X Factor 2012 winner James Arthur releases his single.
The Official Charts Company have complied a list of the top selling debut songs and albums by the show's stars, whether they won or not.
Fortunately, the single's list is dominated by the show's champions, with Alexandra Burke top of the list of her winner's track Hallelujah, having sold 1.2 million copies.
Shayne Ward, who Louis Walsh mentored to the win back in 2005, is in second spot, ahead of Matt Cardle and Leona Lewis.
One Direction are the highest placed act on the list who failed to win, pipping JLS to the number six spot.
It's a very different story when it comes to albums however, with only 3 of the top 10 coming from winners.
Leona Lewis leads the way with over 3 million sales, some way ahead of second placed JLS.
Olly Murs, One Direction and Rebecca Ferguson all feature on the list, but the two male winners from those years didn't manage to shift enough copies.
Top 10 Singles
1. Alexandra Burke - 'Hallelujah'
2. Shayne Ward - 'That's My Goal'
3. Matt Cardle - 'When We Collide'
4. Leona Lewis - 'A Moment Like This'
5. Joe McElderry - 'The Climb'
6. One Direction - 'What Makes You Beautiful'
7. JLS - 'Beat Again'
8. Leon Jackson - 'When You Believe'
9. Little Mix - 'Cannonball'
10. Olly Murs - 'Please Don't Let Me Go'
Top 10 Albums
1. Leona Lewis - Spirit
2. JLS - JLS
3. Alexandra Burke - Overcome
4. One Direction - Up All Night
5. Olly Murs- Olly Murs
6. G4 - G4
7. Rebecca Ferguson - Heaven
8. Shayne Ward - Shayne Ward
9. Journey South - Journey South
10. Rhydian - Rhydian