X Factor boss Simon Cowell is reportedly trying to upset Gary Barlow, by only talking to Nicole Scherzinger!
It was previously claimed that the music mogul didn't want Gary back on the show this year, and was angry at ITV who re-hired the Take That star for a second series.
And immature Simon has been ignoring Gary, apparently branding his comments as "scripted".
The Sun reports that instead, Simon has been keeping in touch with Nicole Scherzinger, sending her feedback on the series.
A show insider told the newspaper: “Simon’s irritation with Gary is well known. He’s given him the Over-25s — two of whom have been binned.
“And he’s been refusing to call Gary. Instead he’s been buttering up Nicole on the phone — saying her comments are best and don’t sound scripted like Gary’s.”
Louis Walsh has also been in contact with Simon Cowell too.
He told Xtra Factor this weekend: "I know he watched the very first show and I know he loves Ella. He couldn’t believe Jahmene.
“I told him he was amazing and he said: ‘I agree with you, Jahmene’s got great potential.’ And there was also James Arthur. They were his three.”
The X Factor 2012 continues next Saturday night with a spooky Halloween themed episode as the remaining ten contestants perform live once again.
The latest results show follows on Sunday when one more act will be given the boot.