X Factor judge Gary Barlow has insisted he's really happy with this year's show.
Despite storming off, and apparently even threatening to quit when he lost Carolynne Poole in the first results show, Gary says he's confident in his category.
So far Gary has lost two of his acts in two shows, and Chris Maloney is favourite for the chop this weekend.
But the Take That star insisted: "I'm all right at the moment. I think historically the overs and the bands usually leave first, so we're in this sort of area right now, where a week on we're losing acts.
"But I'm confident moving forward."
Asked about reports suggesting he wanted to quit the ITV1 series after the results drama, Gary said he wasn't going anywhere.
He explained: "More so than ever before, I'm really happy with the show this year. I think the show looks great. I think we've got some incredible talent on there."
And looking ahead to the huge final in Manchester in December, Gary said: "It's going to be a hell of a final. I couldn't tell you who the finalists will be and who would win. I couldn't guess."
Well the bookies are taking guesses, and it's not good news for Gary.
His two remaining acts - Chris and Kye Sones - are both tipped to leave in the coming weeks.
It seems that Tulisa is on course to win the show for a second year with the girls, with Ella Henderson the odds on favourite.
But then again, it's just about the taking part, right?
[cat c="the x factor"]The X Factor 2012[/cat] continues this Saturday and Sunday night on ITV1.
This weekend will see the remaining eleven finalists singing tracks with a Club Classics theme, while JLS and Labrinth will guest star on Sunday night's third live results show.