X Factor judge Gary Barlow has said he's confident that he won't lose any more of his contestants.
The Take That star has lost both Melanie Masson and Carolynne Poole in the first two results shows of the series so far.
And with Gary's remaining act Chris Maloney favourite to leave this weekend, it's not looking good for the Back For Good singer!
But Gary insisted: "I'm all right at the moment. I think historically the overs and the bands usually leave first, so we're in this sort of area right now, where a week on we're losing acts.
"But I'm confident moving forward."
Speaking at the Brit School in London, Gary refused to comment on newspaper stories surrounding the show - describing the reports as a "soap opera".
He explained: "I don't read the newspapers from this point because of that. I think I would be going on every week wanting to apologise or rectify things that have been written."
Giving advice to potential stars, Gary said: "There's millions of people out there writing songs and there's only a tiny few who are fortunate enough to get success from it. Just chase it. It's great fun, isn't it? It's torture, it's great fun, it's bliss, it's hell. It's all of those things, but it's amazing."
And asked whether he'd be back on The X Factor in 2013, Gary teased: "We don't even get asked until the New Year."
The X Factor 2012 continues this Saturday and Sunday night on ITV1.
This weekend will see the remaining eleven finalists singing tracks with a Club Classics theme, while JLS and Labrinth will guest star on Sunday night's third live results show.