Louis Walsh has said that Gary Barlow will lose all of his acts by Week 4!
The Irish music mogul - who also branded the Take That star "pompous" yesterday - claimed Gary didn't care about his acts.
Louis, who is this year once again in charge of the groups, said: "I am working so hard with them and I am determined to get to the final this year. All Gary is concerned about is being head judge.
Speaking to the Irish Herald, Louis added: "Wait and see who has the most acts left in four weeks between the pair of us. I bet it won't be Gary."
In the interview, Louis also admitted he was annoyed by the "unfair" stick that he got over Carolynne Poole's exit from the show earlier this month.
Discussing his decision to send the vote between Carolynne and Rylan to deadlock, Louis said: "I got a lot of stick last week and so much of it was unfair. I was booed coming out on to the show on Saturday night but honestly, it was just one of those things.
"When it came to the vote I was like a rabbit in the headlights and I was dammed if I did and dammed if I didn't. So I decided to do the only fair thing and put it to deadlock."
The X Factor 2012 continues this Saturday and Sunday night on ITV1.
This weekend will see the remaining eleven finalists singing tracks with a Club Classics theme, while JLS and Labrinth will guest star on Sunday night's third live results show.